GRAPHIC DESIGN: HOW IT WORKS
1. I will have a few questions before I start with your project that can be handled by email or phone. After I know the basics I will get started on an estimate immediately.
2. I will email you a detailed cost analysis sheet of the project. No hidden fees, I am always up front with any work I do or will do. 3. A 50% partial payment of the total cost up front is required before work begins. I will send you an invoice that can be paid easily online.
4. CSJ Studios will start your project, sending you your design draft sheets for approval or fine tune to meet your design needs. (Three (3) draft changes are included in our total cost estimate. After those three, we will discuss any details to fine tune your project with a new estimate.)
5. Project will finish with your approval and we will email or dropbox you a folder with all your requested files.
6. You pay the remaining 50% of the bill via credit card, check or paypal and we are done. Easy and efficient! (Net 30 terms are also negotiable)
7. Projects such as business cards or logo design typically take 7-10 days. Larger scale projects will be discussed as we find out what type of brand campaign is in order. Thanks for your time and it will be great working with you.
PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS: HOW IT WORKS
Promotional Products are a great way to get your business or organization’s name out there. You can get a lot more than just your typical mugs and pens. How about blankets for your production of Shakespeare in the Park with the theater group’s name on them? Or handmade soaps for your vacation rental? The sky is the limit. Whatever we can dream up we can put a logo on it!
There are literally HUNDREDS of promotional product websites and it is a nightmare searching every website. Let me do the leg work for you. Contact me with your ideas, event details, anything and I will send you a detailed quote with products that fit your needs and your budget. And your quote will let you compare apples to apples with all inclusive prices.
For those who do like to do their own web searching or need to get an idea on prices, just stop by my online promotional products store. I have included THOUSANDS of products to choose from.
Once you have chosen your products a 50% deposit is required and an email proof will be sent to you for your approval. Once approval is received your project goes into production. Production and proof times will vary depending on the products your chose. When your products ship I will send you your invoice for the remaining balance and your tracking number.
PHOTOGRAPHY: HOW IT WORKS
Product Photography is billed per hour at $100 per hour. Images are delivered in high resolution TIFF and JPEG and Low resolution PNG files for Web. In addition, all copyright ownership of the images is transferred to the customer. Travel and/or Shipping expenses are additional.
There are no session or sitting fees. You can view pricing here.
It starts by scheduling a consultation. We can meet in person if you are local to the Portland metro area or we can discuss thing over the phone. Once we have arrived at what kind of photography you are looking for we schedule a photo shoot at an agreed upon location. Within one week your un-edited proofs will be uploaded to a private, password protected gallery for you to choose the poses you like and check out via credit card payment. If you opt to pay via a check, files will not be edited and delivered until payment is received. Once your choices have been made your portraits and digital files will be edited, retouched per your instructions and delivered to you in 7-10 business days (Please allow up to 3 days additional time for shipping on certain products).
Business Head shots require the purchase of a digital file
All Prices and products are subject to change at anytime.
Event photography is billed at $100/hour and include digital files for print up to 5×7
Wedding photography: Due to a re-focus on my business, I have decided not to offer wedding photography services at this time. Thank you.